Overview & General Information
Year Opened: 2008
# Rooms: 245
Area Location: Villa La Estancia Flamingos is located in Riviera Nayarit on the shores of famous Banderas Bay north of Puerto Vallarta. Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta is the newest property on this stretch of unspoiled beach.
Beach: A 1.25-mile stroll up the coast lies the friendly town of Bucerías, greeting visitors with its quaint main plaza brimming with seafood restaurants, seaside clubs and galleries.
Paseo de los Cocoteros #750 Sur
Condominio Maestro Flamingos
Flamingos, Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit 63732
Things to Know
- Check-in Time: 16.00hrs
- Check-Out Time: 11:00hrs
- Handicap Access: Yes
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Special Policies:
- For your convenience there is a safety deposit box located in a closet in your Villa. The management will not be responsible for any loss of money, jewelry or any other valuables from your room areas of the property.
- It is your responsibility to keep all your doors and windows locked every time you leave your Villa.
- Please refrain from wearing bathing suits in the main lobby.
- For safety, it is forbidden to bring glassware and ice chests to the Swimming pool and Jacuzzi areas. The pool is open for your enjoyment from 8:00am to 9:00 pm. Guests are not allowed to drape any articles over balcony rails (towels, bathing suits, etc.)
- Please refrain at all times from using loud radios, CD players or any devises that may cause nuisance to other guests or owners on the premises.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
- Guests are responsible for the behavior of their children and must ensure that their children do not disturb other guests or cause damage to the property.
- We kindly remind you that the dress code for “La Casona”, our Steak House Restaurant, is casual elegant.
- Visitors are welcome from 8:00am to 8:00pm and must be registered at the front desk. Visitors who are on property after the designated time or who in the opinion of the managing agent, pose a security risk, shall be required to leave the property immediately.
- Villa La Estancia will not accept liability for services provided by external companies.
- Guests are responsible for their own safety at all times. Walk with caution on wet surfaces. Do not go barefoot any time. Be especially careful on the beach. All beaches in Mexico are federal property and a very high degree of caution should always be exercised. Activities such as parasailing, water skiing, jet skiing, boating, scuba diving and snorkeling can be risky. Please be careful.
Villa La Estancia Flamingos Room Types
This distinctive beachfront resort will offer 245 suites.
Each of the one-, two- and three-bedroom units is stylishly decorated with marble floors, granite countertops, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet and spacious balconies. Wrought-iron gates open to Hacienda-style entryways where individual doors lead into each unit. Deluxe guestrooms are also available. All suites feature a complete kitchen with three-stool breakfast bar, full-size refrigerator, four-burner stove top with oven, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, dishes, cookware and utensils.
Other in-suite amenities include individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, Plasma TV´s with satellite movie service, direct dial telephone with voice mail, state-of-the-art entertainment systems with high-speed wireless Internet access, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clock radio, laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, walk-in closet, wet bar on balcony, daily maid service, turndown service (on request) and in-room dining.
DELUXE OCEAN VIEW EP: Two Queen beds, one bathroom & private terrace. (620 sq. ft)
1 BEDROOM OCEANVIEW: One king bed in Master bedroom, one sofa in living room, two bathrooms with one Jacuzzi in Master room. Fully equipped kitchen & private terrace. (1436 sq. ft)
2 BEDROOM OCEANVIEW: One king bed in Master bedroom, 2 double beds & one king sofa in living room, three bathrooms with Jacuzzi in Master room. Fully equipped kitchen & private terrace. (2166 sq. ft)
1 BEDROOM OCEANVIEW EP: One king bed in Master bedroom, one sofa in living room, two bathrooms with one Jacuzzi in Master room. Fully equipped kitchen & private terrace. (1436 sq. ft)
2 BEDROOM OCEANVIEW EP: One king bed in Master bedroom, 2 double beds & one king sofa in living room, three bathrooms with Jacuzzi in Master room. Fully equipped kitchen & private terrace. (2166 sq. ft)
Villa La Estancia Flamingos Hotel Facilities
World class combination of “Savoir faire” and meeting facilities, truly made for those looking for efficiency, gastronomy and professionalism. Equipped with teh latest sound and lights technology, as well as outside catering equipment, out Team of highly qualified professionals are able to handle all your needs for meetings and special events, banquet and conferences.
Audio visual facilities, large portable and wall screens, video conferences capabilities, internet access for all salons, voice and data services, direct access line for all rooms, secretarial services upon request, air conditioning. Conferences, meetings, weddings, reward nights. We can organize all events, please request for a tailor made proposal.
• Business Services
• Complimentary Valet Parking
• Concierge Desk
• Currency Exchange
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Hospitality Suite (for early arrivals and
• In-Villa Massages
• In-Villa Dining
• Kids Club
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
• Medical Services (24 hours)
• Multilingual Staff
• Pool and Beach Butler Service
• Wedding Services Department
• Wireless Internet Access in Public Areas
Villa La Estancia Flamingos Dining Options
La Parrilla offers you casual poolside dining for breakfast and lunch. Under the shade of market umbrellas, you can relax by the pool and enjoy the background of spectacular views of Banderas Bay accompanied by the peaceful sounds of gently-rolling waves. This casual poolside spot with two swim-up bars and shaded terrace seating features all the standards – Mexican favorites and wraps, as well as gourmet burgers, sandwiches and salads.
We offer you the ultimate dining experience, with two venue options matched only by our delectable culinary creations – you may choose to dine inside in our elegantly-styled surroundings or choose to dine outside on our spacious terrace, where you will be entranced by the breathtaking scenery of Banderas Bay stretching beyond our beautiful fountains and grounds.
La Casona will astound you with creations prepared to appeal to your appetite. We proudly stand alone in Nuevo Vallarta as the only restaurant to have the pleasure to bring you the very finest Kobe and Angus Certified Beef. We also offer you the freshest of seafood with our catch of the day coming to you straight from the Pacific, plus organically grown vegetables and fruits. You may even watch our own chefs display their talents by preparing your meal in our exhibition kitchen. And it’s all complemented by an extensive wine selection, and a full cocktail and liquor menu. We also indulge your desire for a variety of cigars, which are kept in our humidor.
Should you not wish to leave the refreshing sea breezes and the beautiful ocean view that you have discovered on your terrace, just call for our room service and we will have your perfectly prepared dinner delivered to the comfort of your own room, complete with your vintage wine
In-suite dining service: The elegant surroundings of your own private suite can easily be the place that you never leave! Our expert culinary staff can prepare any meal that you desire, whether it is a full-scale cocktail party or an intimate dinner for two. Our Chef Services are able to assist you with every detail, including creating the perfect blend from our Mexican and International Menu. To complement your choices, we have a fine selection of wines from around the world.
Palmita Deli, Market & Cyber Café: Enjoy an early morning Cappuccino as you collect your box lunch order, before heading out a whale watching excursion. The Palmita Deli, Market & Cyber Café offers many different varieties of homemade breakfast pastries to tempt you and a large selection of snacks, fresh salads, sandwiches and gourmet desserts to accompany your sightseeing trip or your trail ride. All of our menu items are available for takeout or you may enjoy sitting in the air-conditioned comfort. The Palmita Deli is open for you from 7 AM to 10.30 PM.
Room Service: If you discover that you do not wish to leave the refreshing sea breezes and the beautiful ocean view that accompany your terrace or balcony, just call for our room service and we will have your perfectly prepared dinner delivered to the comfort of your own room, complete with your vintage wine. Room service is provided for you from 07.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs, 7 days a week
Beach Activities, Pools & Bars
Beach: From Beachside activities including watersports and volleyball to dinner and theme shows (some beachside), are waiting for your entertainment. A large variety of offsite activities and tours are available to you and can be scheduled through our Concierge.
Pools: Surrounded by gardens and decks, the property’s multi-level lagoon-style pool features splashing waterfalls, platforms for lounge chairs and a special section for children. Things heat up after the sun sets, thanks to a glowing fire pit that illuminates an oversized half-moon spa tub accommodating up to 30. Our Activities Team constantly looks for new, creative and fun ways to entertain you. You could try spending the entire day beside our Lagoon style, multi-level pool in your recliner. Or join in the fun of water volleyball, aqua aerobics or poolside activities like Bingo, Pottery Classes, learning Spanish as a new language, or how to create your own favorite cocktail at our bartending lessons. From 10:00 to 16:00 hrs every day, complimentary activities await you at our pool including Pool Games. All these take place in the midst of the invigorating fountain jets. Wet & Wacky and Lazy games are also offered.
Lobby Bar: Open for evening cocktails from 5:00pm – 1:00am, with entertainment Wednesday through Sunday.