Overview & General Information
Year Opened: 1997
# of Rooms: 40
Area Location: 25 minutes from the Port of San Blas and one hour away from Tepic, the capital city of Riviera Nayarit.
Beach: Please note that the waters here are not swimmable. This is a rocky beach great for beachcombing, watching the sunset, and long strolls all the way up to Playa Borregos, which is a beach famous for its waves and surf.
Playa Los Cocos
Municipality of San Blas
What you must know:
- Check-in time: 14:00 hrs
- Check-out time: 12:00 hrs
- Access for Disabled persons: No
- Accepted credit cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Special Policies: No pets allowed
All Rooms feature Air Conditioning, Telephone and Televsion
- 36 rooms with two double beds.
- 2 rooms with one double bed.
- 2 Junior Suites with King Size beds.
- Tour Desk for booking optional excursions including sport fishing, trips to the mangroves of “La Tovara”, the Cora waterfalls, San Blas, ecological and adventure tours.
- Pick-up Service available from: Puerto Vallarta, Tepic, San Blas
- Wireless Internet Service
- Currency Exchange Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Large parking area
- Safety and surveillance
- Events Room (equipped)
- “El Escondrijo”Room, appropriate for conferences of celebrations.
Night Life and Entertainment
- Stage by the sea where diverse shows are performed, such as Bohemian nights, ballet and disco nights to entertain our guests and diners.
- Projection of sports events on giant screen!
- Theme Parties on holidays. Folkloric ballet presentations, Gala Dinners at Christmas and New Year’s Eve with dancing.