General Information on Riviera Nayarit Mexico
Just north of Puerto Vallarta Mexico and spanning over 190 miles along the Pacific coast of Nayarit, Mexico's Riviera Nayarit is not only the perfect holiday destination, but also the ideal place to establish your temporary or permanent residence.
Interesting Riviera Nayarit Facts & Info
- Riviera Nayarit is only 10 minutes north from the Puerto Vallarta airport.
- There are nearly 200 miles of sandy beaches, resort hotels and attractions along Mexico's Nayarit Pacific Coast.
- The Riviera Nayarit region sits at the foot of the Sierra Madre Mountain range.
- The Nayarit region features newer, planned resort projects that are federally funded.
- Riviera Nayarit enjoys a tropical climate with average 80 degree temperatures.
- During these winter months, temperatures can dip to about 70 degrees.
- December to February is the peak season for vacationing tourists.
- Whale watching tours in the Bay of Banderas are popular beginning in December.
- Riviera Nayarit's rainy season is between June and October.
- Spanish and English are the two most common languages.
Regardless if you decide to vacation in Nayarit or purchase and live in this part of Mexico, the Riviera Nayarit will let you enjoy life to the fullest. Check out our Mexico Tourism page for more detailed information about the area.
If you are a travel agent, please check out our Mexico Travel Brochure for Agents.
Find All You Need To Know About Nayarit Right Here
The state of Nayarit in Mexico is easily accessible by road, plane and even by sea, creating a multitude of transportation options; the public transportation network and taxis are at your disposal as well; we tell you how to use them here.
Moving to Riviera Nayarit Mexico is an exciting and wondrous adventure. Here you'll find tips to get the best experience upon your arrival in Nayarit Mexico.
The culture and traditions of this region are rich and complex; do not miss any opportunity to live new experiences, right here in the Riviera Nayarit. In this section, you'll also find useful healthcare information and recommendations for getting used to the climate of the region.
Contact our Riviera Nayarit Mexico Board of Tourism for more information if you decide to buy a property in Riviera Nayarit Mexico, or check out the local real estate specialists listed on our site who can help you make the best decision for your unique needs.
Now you're ready to enjoy the magic of Riviera Nayarit!