Spa vacations in the Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
The Joy of Rejuvenation
Direct contact with nature, smooth waves and fine sand is a gift that allows the body, mind and soul to find refuge and rest. And what better way to make your vacation a complete experience than with a rejuvenating luxurious treatment at one of the sophisticated spas located inside the hotels and resorts of the Riviera Nayarit.
Let yourself be pampered at one of these pleasant escapes. Soak in wafting aromas of fresh wood and citrus fruits as you relax and balance mind, body and spirit with a soothing massage. Listen to the echo of a peaceful waterfall, Asian music or hypnotic songs as you enjoy a lavish seaweed facial mask with honey and almonds while enveloped in the soft flickering light of aromatic candles.
Soak in a hydro-massage bath or take in the breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean as you receive a manicure. Experience herbal steam and eucalyptus therapy or rid your muscles of tension with hot stone treatments or a Shiatsu massage at the hands of a skilled specialist applying pressure to specific high energy points on the body.
Drink detoxifying green teas, rest in rooms where aromas and sounds are combined in perfect harmony to inspire introspection and relaxation. Experience the spiritual temazcal, a pre- Hispanic tradition whose name means “house of steam.” The treatment involves venturing into a small adobe chamber for a period of time, where the vapors of medicinal herbs slowly revitalize you as a Shaman guides your spiritual journey.
You will return home refreshed, livelier and radiant, filled with renewed energy.
- Apuane Spa at Four Seasons Resort
- Brio Spa at The Grand Mayan
- Hacienda del Paraíso Spa at El Tigre Golf Course
- Mélange World Spa at Marival Residences
- Palenque Spa at Paradise Village
- Remède Spa at The St Regis Resort
- Renova Spa at Riu Palace
- Spa at Grand Velas all Suites and Spa Resort
- Spa at the Marival Resort & Suites
- Spa by Pevonia at the Dreams Villamagna Resort
- Spa at the Vallarta Palace Resort
- Spa at the BelAir Collection Hotel
- Tatewari Spa at La Estancia Resort
- Wellness Center at Haramara Retreat
- Wellness Center at Taheima Resort
Click Here to watch a video about Spas.
For more pictures and videos, Click Here.