Rappelling Vacations in Riviera Nayarit
Outdoor Adventure tours in Riviera Nayarit offer much more than just rappelling vacations. These tours are often referred to as the Canopy Adventure Park’s “Big Brother!”
From mule rides to zip lining and rappelling vacations, these Nayarit Outdoor Adventure tours have it all:
Speedboat Ride – You’ll start out on a speedboat ride across Banderas Bay that whisks you to your waiting Mercedes Benz 4×4 Caravan Transport “Unimog” that transports you 2000 feet above sea level in the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Mule Ride – Your expert adventure guides will outfit you and help you hop onto your very own mule as you continue your trek further up the mountain.
Zip Lining & Rappelling – Once at your destination the fun really begins – a wild rush across the treetops through the jungle canopy on a diverse series of zip lines, rappelling down waterfalls, zipping across streams, creating rooster tails and a splash down into natural river pools. This is all part of a complete Outdoor Adventure tour.
It’s a total experience, always reported as unforgettable, and often as the highlight of any Mexican vacation.
What Is Zip Lining?
Zip lining is a safe, fun and exhilarating experience where you are strapped into a harness and gravity pulls you along as you soar through the air from tree to tree. See our canopy zip lining page for more detailed information.
What Is Rappelling?
Rappelling vacations in Nayarit involves a recreational adventure tour that uses ropes, anchors, harnesses, and other rappelling equipment to descend a vertical rock wall. The jungle rock wall you descend may be dry or wet (if walking down a waterfall) and all rappelling tours are conducted by very knowledgeable rappelling masters.
Most of our tour guests on rappelling vacations are first timers and it’s normal to feel nervous making your first rappelling descent. Once you’ve rappelled however, you’ll definitely want to do it again.
Rappelling isn’t mandatory. For those people who choose not to rappel, they can still join the tour for a reduced price. If you decide not to rappel, each rappelling location also has natural rain forest trails for hiking, and waterfall pools for swimming in while your friends or loved ones enjoy the waterfall rappelling.
Come experience the exhilaration of exploring a tropical waterfall along with the exceptional beauty of Riviera Nayarit’s natural rain forests as you rappel with highly experienced rappelling guides. Rappelling in Nayarit can be enjoyed by both novices and seasoned rappel adventurers.
Some facts about this recreational Nayarit adventure tour:
- Safety is the number one concern for all rappelling guides so tour groups are small
- Rappel guides are continually trained in first aid, wilderness rescue, and keeping everyone safe
- All rappel courses and rappelling equipment are monitored and maintained daily
- Safety helmets must be worn at all times
- Rappelling vacations are Ideal for anyone 10 years of age or older
- No previous climbing or rappelling experience necessary
- All rappelling gear (including special footwear), transportation and lunch is included in the price
- Rappelling tours may also include some hiking, jumping, and swimming
- Go-pro cameras and waterproof cameras are welcomed
- We recommend bringing towels and dry clothing to change into after the tour
- Non-waterproof items should be placed in a sealed plastic bag and kept in a dry box (provided) during the tour
Bring your sense of fun and adventure and create lasting memories that you will forever share. Watch a YouTube video about our adventure tours and rappelling vacations in Riviera Nayarit.
Visit our land activities page to explore other incredible Riviera Nayarit adventures including Horseback Riding on Nayarit beaches!
Book Your Trip Now