While boutique and gallery shopping Riviera Nayarit, visitors can find everything from crafts and popular souvenirs to fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world
Experience a touch of class, originality, and tradition when you go out shopping in Riviera Nayarit. You’ll find authentic treasures exclusively produced in our region and live memorable experiences while you find elegant gifts and charmingly detailed souvenirs.
You’ll find boutique shops and galleries all along the Pacific Coast of Nayarit. Whatever your tastes and budget, Nayarit offers every single thing imaginable. Authentic Mexican crafts and handmade popular souvenirs are always popular but there’s also plenty of fine jewelry and designer clothing from practically every corner of the world.
While shopping in Nayarit you can easily find a surfboard, fine Mexican art, and Huichol craftwork. There’s also typical local candy, exotic fruits, hand-made hats, and guayaberas (loose-fitting shirts). But don’t be surprised to also find Thai furniture, fine eastern linens, traditional and designer jewelry, plus exclusive designer clothing.
From Nuevo Vallarta to Punta de Mita, Sayulita, Rincon de Guayabitos, and San Blas, there are so many fine shops and galleries to explore. There is also a weekly, eclectic market for local souvenirs, handicrafts, and hand made gifts.
Among the popular shops and galleries to visit while shopping Riviera Nayarit:
• Galeria Tanana: Its names after the Huichol goddess of life “Tanana,” this is a unique specialization in Huichol art and high fashion jewelry.
• Art de Sayulita: gallery of local and national fine art
• Bookstore Sayulita: new and used
• Jalu Gallery: paintings and design
• Joyeria Sol: handcrafted jewelry from Sayulita
• La Hamaca: traditional Mexican fold art and textiles
• Lilas Safiro: elegant clothing
• Mexica Teahui: custom-made jewelry
• My Jewellery Shop: handmade pieces using natural stones, silver, glass…
• Pachamma/Les Gazelles: boutique gallery featuring Tahitian black pearls
• Revolución del Sueño: Mexican history and clash of cultures.