Horseback Riding Vacations
There’s an Old Spanish proverb that says, “A horse is worth more than riches” but, perhaps Winston Churchill said it best:
“No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.”
Come enjoy a horseback riding vacation in Mexico and you’ll discover that there is no better way to experience the natural beauty of Riviera Nayarit.
Whether it’s horseback riding on the beach, through the lush tropical rainforests of the Sierra Madre foothills, or wading through natural mountainside creeks and streams somewhere off the beaten path, Riviera Nayarit is a horse lover’s paradise.
Head into the jungle for horseback riding in the Sierra Madre Mountains along riding trails that have you traverse streams and rivers, and even include stops for swimming in natural pools under waterfalls!
And of course there are romantic sunset horseback riding vacations as well.
Horse Riding Facts
If you love horses and the outdoors, or you just always wanted to try horseback riding, then this will be one amazing adventure for you. Riviera Nayarit horseback riding excursions can last up to 4 hours as you enjoy a guided tour of Nayarit’s exceptional tropical countryside.
The horseback riding tour includes some rugged terrain, groomed trails, and natural waterways so do dress appropriately and be sure to bring sunscreen.
- Horses may vary in size but all are well trained and experienced tour horses
- Horse riding tours may vary and include beaches, natural trails, roadways and waterways
- Tours include an introduction to the horses with general riding guidelines
- Horseback riding tour guides are bilingual, experienced riders
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Most horseback riding tours operate twice daily
- Horseback riding tours are breathtakingly beautiful so Camera’s are welcome
- Some horse riding tours provide Video & Photo package options
Watch a YouTube video about horseback riding adventure tours in Riviera Nayarit. To explore other incredible Riviera Nayarit adventures like taking part in Sea Turtle Release or bird watching river tours in San Blas, visit our Land Activities page.
Book a Riviera Nayarit Horseback Riding Vacation!
Whether you are vacationing in Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta Mita, Sayulita, or San Blas, you can book horseback riding lessons or a guided horseback riding excursion anywhere along the Riviera Nayarit. There’s something for everyone regardless of what level of riding experience you may have: from beginner riders to seasoned horsemen who want a more in-depth ride and experience.
Horseback riding is a great way to share a Mexico adventure with a loved one, family, or friends. Come experience an incomparable vacation in Riviera Nayarit Mexico.