Overview & General Information
Year Opened: 1992
# of Rooms: 693
Location of Area: Situated in Nuevo Vallarta, just 20 minutes from the PVR International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Beach: Paradise Village Resort and Spa has one of the most expansive Pacific Coast beaches in Nuevo Vallarta, with white sand and over 400 Palapas, two restaurants, two bars, and massage rooms situated right by the ocean.
Paseo de los Cocoteros No. 1
Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit
Zip Code 63732
Things to Know
- Check-in time: 15:00hrs
- Check-out time: 11:00hrs
- Access for disabled people: Yes
- Accepted Credit Cards: VISA, MASTERCARD AND AMEX
- Special Policies: Credit Card ONLY Hotel, no cash used. No pets allowed.
- Internet: Broad Band Access $10.00 US per day at room.
- Junior Suite: Double bed or two doubles, with bathroom with bathtub and shower, full kitchenette, terrace or balcony. Dining room, air conditioning and fans, TV with SKY, high speed Internet, safety box, telephone. Room for two adults and two minor children.
- One bedroom suite: Two double beds or King Size in the bed room, Queen day bed in living room, one bathroom with bathtub and shower, full kitchen, terrace or balcony. Living and Dining rooms, air conditioning and fans. TV with SKY, high speed Internet, safety box, telephone. Room for four persons, kids and adults.
- Two bedroom suite: First room with King Size bed and second with two double beds, two bathrooms with tub and shower, full kitchen, terrace or balcony. Living and Dining rooms, air conditioning and fans; TV with SKY, high speed Internet, safety box, telephone, Rooms 6 persons, children and adults.
- Three bedroom suite: First room with King Size bed, second and third rooms with two double beds, three bathrooms with tub and shower, full kitchen, terrace or balcony, Living and Dining rooms, air conditioning and fans; TV with SKY, high speed Internet, safety box, telephone, Rooms 8 persons, children and adults.
All rooms include: One or More Televisions, Electric Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Microwave Oven and/or Conventional Oven, Stove, Fridge, Dishwaser (in some suites), Washer and Dryer, Crockery, Cutlery and Glasses.
El Tigre Golf Course: 18 holes PAR 72, design by Von Hage and Rick Barril, with 11 holes amongst lagoons and some others among dunes and sand traps. Club House with Pro-Shop, boutique, restaurant-bar and the SPA HACIENDA DEL PARAISO. Guests of the hotel receive discounted Greens Fees.
Spa Palenque, world-class with a wide array and the best health and beauty treatments using the finest European products. The experts of this SPA will make a personalized health and beauty program for you so that you that indulges body, mind and spirit.
Events Rooms: The main room has a surface of 1,074 square meters with a height of six meters, dividable in four; ideal for event from 20 to 1000 people. The conference center has three rooms with capacity for 20 to 240 people. Open Sky Theater with capacity for 550 people with light and sound. All the rooms have wireless high speed Internet. Furthermore, the hotel has several areas by the ocean and beautiful fountains, plazas and pools. Multiple use rooms and chapel for up to 800 people. For more information for events: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Club: Opens from Sunday to Fridays, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
IT IS A REQUIREMENT THAT THE PARENTS REGISTER AND PICK UP THEIR CHILDREN AT THE KID’S CLUB.
- Children ages between 4 and 11 years old
- Open from –Sunday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays
- Full day, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. $27.00 US Dollars
- Half Day, 3 hours, $17.00 US Dollars
- By the Hour, 1 hour, $7.00 US Dollars
Full day includes lunch… Activities and lunch may change without notice
For your children’s comfort, bring sun block and bathing suit.
Tennis: Clinics and tournaments for adults, beginners, advanced and intermediate, special for advanced kids and beginners, 6 years old on.
Sports Center: The most complete in the area…Gym with wood floor and air conditioning for competitions; artistic gymnastics, basketball, volleyball and badminton. Semi Olympic swim pool with competition lanes, 5 tennis courts, 3 squash courts, Pilates, Step aerobics, ping-pong, Pro Shop, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath, lockers and showers. Spectacular area with the best Life Fitness devices of variable resistance and the best sports trainers. Restaurant Bar, Kid’s Club, great area with its own swimming-pool and salon games with air conditioning and also open air. Price: $14 US per adult and $7 US per child, per day. Closed on Mondays, for more information:email@example.com
Paradise Plaza Mall: Over 100 stores at one side of the hotel. Bank, supermarket, drugstore, restaurants, boutiques, jewelers, cyber-cafes, videogames, photo shops, laundry, tobacco stores, dentist, notary public, medical doctors, beauty salons, eye doctors, ATM, money exchange, etc.
Marina/Paradise Village Marina: 200 slips, privacy, safety, cable TV, electricity, potable water, bathrooms with dress rooms and showers, Jacuzzi, pool, social club, meeting room, for ship 26 to 200 feet. Tri-phase energy, garbage collection, fuel station, protection against fire and 24 hours security. GPS COORDINATES *105 17.9 W 20 41.2 N CHANNEL 16 for more information firstname.lastname@example.org Harbor Master. E-mail: email@example.com
Paradise Village Resort hotel proudly features nine restaurants, cafes, and bars to satisfy the most discerning taste palettes including El Faro de Tulum, Mayapan Garden Restaurant, Il Pescatore, and El Tigre Club House Restaurant.
Beach Activities, Pools & Bars
Each day this Nuevo Vallarta Mexico hotel offers organized activities plus a full array of extraordinary recreational sports and facilities to keep guests busy. Sports include golf, basketball, a lap pool, beach volleyball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, table tennis, ping pong, Kids Club play area, and more. Theme nights occur throughout the week to keep the entertainment going well into the evening hours.
Night Life and Entertainment
We have Disco, Theme parties, shows, etc.
At The Jungle Sport Bar & Disco, each day there is an option to have fun. On Mondays there is the Latin Night (cocktails 2 x 1), Wednesdays: Bikini contest; Thursdays: Karaoke night & Wet T-Shirt; Fridays: Hottest night; Saturday: Hole in One and Sundays: Sexy Man Contest.
The Theme Parties: they are different each day:
Mondays: Feria del Pueblito (Small Town Fair): experience the magic of Mexico and its spectacular culture, every Monday with Mariachi, folkloric ballet and a large buffet with the best of the Mexican food. Children from 6 to 10 years, $198.00 pesos, and children 3 to 5 years old $123.00 pesos. Schedule: from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (around the Tikal pool) Info. Ext. 6218
Tuesday: Shrimp Night: At the Kaybal terrace, in front of the ocean; there ids live music and you may enjoy an exquisite dinner. Schedule: from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.. Info. Ext. 6678
Wednesday: Northern Night. At the terrace of Mayapan restaurant; on Wednesdays enjoy a varied buffet with northern dishes and have fun with the mechanical bull. Schedule: from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Info Ext. 6218
Thursday: Night of the Lobster: at the Kaybal terrace; shrimp and fine steaks delight our guests. There is a salad and dessert bar included in the price of this party. You may also enjoy nice live music. Schedule: from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.. Info. Ext. 6678
Friday: Dine & Dance. Romantic night at the Kaybal terrace, with a 4-course dinner to choose from our set menu. Info. Ext. 6305
Saturday: Italian Night. At restaurant Tulum, enjoy a great variety of dishes presented at a large buffet, with pasta station and dessert included. Schedule from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Info. Ext. 6423
Sundays: BBQ Night. We look forward to have you at Mayapan Restaurant to offer you the best BBQ ribs, as well as fine steaks or a delicious lobster. It includes dessert and salad bar. And to enliven the party there is live music. Schedule from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Info. Ext. 6423
Contact us for Information & Reservations