Overview & General Information
Year Opened: 1999 (Re-opened). Originally opened in 1950 as Hotel Flamingos, but now fully renovated and restructured.
# Rooms: 20 four star, non-smoking hotel rooms.
Location: Just two blocks from San Blas Main Plaza (Port).
- 69 Km west of Tepic, Nayarit and approximately an hour and a half from Tepic Airport.
- 169 Km north from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco and two hours and a half from PVR Airport.
- 280 Km south of Mazatlan, Sinaloa and four hours from MZT Airport
Beach: Hotel Hacienda Flamingos is just 10 minutes from El Borrego Beach.
Calle Juárez No. 105 Poniente
San Blas, Nayarit, México 63740
Local Phone: (011-52) 323 285 0485
Local Phone – Reservations: (011-52) 323 285 0930
Toll Free: 1-800 640 0599
Fax: (011-52) 323 285 0485
Things to Know
- Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 noon
- Handicap Access: We have available a room and all accesses
- Credit Cards Accepted: Master Card / Visa
- Special Policies: No pets allowed.
All our rooms provide the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Sky TV
- CD and DVD players
- Welcome fruit plate
- Wireless Internet
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Business center with free Internet access
- Meeting room
- Restaurant and Bar
- Bar service at pool
- Breakfast Room-Service
- Handicapped facilities
- Laundry service
- Parking area
- Gift certificates
- Bicycle rental
“Don Angel” Restaurant and Bar offers an elegant, classical style yet “homey” atmosphere with a menu featuring exquisite choices and typical meals of the region. Room Service is available for breakfast. Bar Service is available poolside. (7:30 am – 9:00 pm)
Beach Activities, Pools & Bars
Beach: The magnificent Playa del Borrego, a 2 mile long stretch of beach, is a short 10 minute stroll from the Hotel Hacienda Flamingos. The beach is lined with restaurants, better known as “Ramadas” (sheds), where you may savor exquisite regional dishes.
Favorite Activities that can be arranged include –
- Trip to La Tovara and Crocodile farm.
- Bird watching
- Whale sighting (November to March)
- Sports fishing
- Tour to the Colonial Ruins of the Cerro de San Basilio
Pool: We have a beautiful Swimming Pool with Bar Service as well as a Children’s-pool.
Bar: “Los Lorenzana” has a well stored Cava with a great variety of whites, reds, rose and Champagnes as well as a menu of favorite cocktails that you may accompany with delicious regional recipes and snacks.
Contact us for Information & Reservations