Horseback Riding Vacations
There is no better way to appreciate the natural Pacific Coast beauty of Riviera Nayarit than while you are experiencing horseback riding vacations.
Enjoy a slow-paced but fascinating horseback ride through the village, the jungle, and through the lush tropical rain forests of the Sierra Madre foothills. Your tour may even find you wading through natural mountainside creeks and streams somewhere off the beaten path. Riviera Nayarit is a horse lover’s paradise.
And of course there are romantic sunset horseback riding vacations as well.
Horse Riding Facts
If you love horses and the outdoors, or you just always wanted to try horseback riding, then this will be one amazing adventure for you. Riviera Nayarit horseback riding excursions can last up to 4 hours as you enjoy a guided tour of Nayarit’s exceptional tropical countryside.
The horseback riding tour includes some rugged terrain, groomed trails, and natural waterways so do dress appropriately and be sure to bring sunscreen.
- Horses may vary in size but all are well trained and experienced tour horses
- Horse riding tours may vary and include natural trails, roadways and waterways
- Tours include an introduction to the horses with general riding guidelines
- Horseback riding tour guides are bilingual, experienced riders
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Most horseback riding tours operate twice daily
- Horseback riding tours are breathtakingly beautiful, so cameras are welcome
- Some horse riding tours provide Video & Photo package options
Watch a YouTube video about horseback riding adventure tours in Riviera Nayarit. To explore other incredible Riviera Nayarit adventures such as a visit to the El Cora Crocodile Sanctuary, check out our Land Activities page.
Book a Riviera Nayarit Horseback Riding Vacation!
Whether you are vacationing in Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta Mita, Sayulita, or San Blas, you can book horseback riding lessons or a guided horseback riding excursion anywhere along the Riviera Nayarit. There’s something for everyone regardless of what level of riding experience you may have: from beginner riders to seasoned horsemen who want a more in-depth ride and experience.
Horseback riding is a great way to share a Mexico adventure with a loved one, family, or friends. Come experience an incomparable vacation in Riviera Nayarit Mexico.